56K* USB Dial-up External Softmodem
Click Below for Additional Views
Your Price: $22.99
Availability: In Stock
Specifications & Standards
- Data: V.92, V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.32
- Data Error Control/Compression: V.44/V.42/V42bis and MNP5
- Fax: T.31 (Class 1) with V.17, V.29, V.27ter, V.21
- DTE interface: USB Version 2.0
- USB powered
- Caller ID support (requires service from your local phone company; Caller ID may not be supported in some countries)†
- Hayes Compatible
- 1 Power LED
- Phone line interface: One RJ-11 socket
- Operating Temperature conditions: 0 to 50 degrees C
- Non-Operating Temperature conditions: -20 to 70 degrees C
- Operating Humidity conditions: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Non-Operating Humidity conditions: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Port Close (idle) - 75mA, 0.375W
- Port Open (active) - 130 mA, 0.65W
- Suspend - 2.5mA, 0.012
- FCC approved
- IC approved
- UL/CUL listed
- CE approved
- 6.75 x 5.38 x 1.18 in (17.15 x 13.60 x 3.0 cm)
- .30 lb (.136 kg)
- 3.1 x 1.18 x .84 in (7.8 x 3.0 x 2.1 cm)
- .10 lb (.045 kg)
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® Server 2012/Server 2011/ Win 7/ Win 8/ Server 2008/ VistaTM / Server 2003/POSReady/XP - 32 and 64 bit operating systems (Unimodem TSP/TAPI compliant)
- Available USB port
- Analog phone line
- USRobotics 56K* USB Softmodem
- Phone cord
1-year limited manufacturer warranty from date of purchase. Click here for full warranty information.
* Capable of receiving at up to 56 Kbps and sending at up to 48 Kbps (or 31.2 Kbps with V.90 server). Due to FCC regulations on power output, receiving speeds are limited to 53.3 Kbps. Actual speeds may vary. V.92 and V.90 features require compatible phone service and support from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). USRobotics modems featuring V.92 enhancements are backward compatible and will negotiate the highest possible speed when connecting to an ISP.
† Call Waiting/Caller ID service required for utilizing Caller ID capability.
Controller-based, controllerless or softmodem? 33.6 modem or 56K modem? What's the difference? USRobotics will show you how modems work so you can pick the one you need.
Learn about new V.92 technology, features, and software upgrades.
Find drivers, upgrades, and other support materials and information to keep you connected.