Standards and Specifications
Minimum System Requirements
- ITU V.34 up to 33.6 Kbps
- Compatible with ITU and Bell standards V.32 bis, V.32, V.22 bis, Bell 212A/V.22,V.23, V.25, and Bell 103/V.21 modems
- V.42/MNP2-4 error control
- V.42 bis /MNP5 data compression
- Faxing:Class 1 and 2.0 Group III send and receive up to 14.4 Kbps
- Available RS-232 serial port for connection to a modem
- Supports all major operating systems**: DOS, Windows 3.x/95/98/Me/NT 4.0/2000/XP/Server 2003/XP 64 bit/Server 2003 64 bit/Vista/Vista 64 bit/Win 7/Win 7 64 bit, UNIX, Linux, and any operating system that supports an RS-232 serial port
- Analog phone line
- RS-232 serial cable (not included)
- Installation CD-ROM requires Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP operating systems and a CD-ROM drive
- Sportster External 33.6 Faxmodem
- RJ-11 phone cord (7 ft/2.13 m)
- AC pow r adapter
- Installation Guide
- Installation CD-ROM
- FCC approved (Part 15 Class B/Part 68)
- IC approved (ICES-003/CS-03)
- UL/CUL listed
Two-year limited manufacturer warranty from date of purchase. Click here for full warranty information.
** Support for 64 bit operating systems requires a driver update (available in the support section of this website).
Learn about the unique and powerful Courier Business Modem.
Today, the USR3453 Courier 56K Business Modem remains the gold standard among modems for its world-class performance, reliability, and features. Get the details!
Learn about new V.92 technology, features, and software upgrades.
Compare modem features to find the best mix for your computing needs with our modem comparison matrix.
Find drivers, upgrades, and other support materials and information to keep you connected.